This article is all about Authorize.Net Payment Gateway for WPForms. With the businesses going online, the trend for cashless payment is also surging.
Not only that, the COVID-19 pandemic made us realize the importance of web network and how E-Stores are a great alternative in lock down.
Not just Gen Z but even Bloomers are attracted to online payments as it helps them avoid long ATM lines and hassles of finding change.
Online payment has become much secure now than it was 7-8 years back and “Contactless Payment” has become the trend of the season.
Talking about contactless payment, Authorize.Net payment gateway for WPForms allows you to easily to integrate payment gateways to the website.
Particularly talking about WordPress, the best way to integrate payment gateway is through WPForms.
WPForms offers three payment options that you can integrate in your forms.
These are as follows,
In this article, we will explore Authorize.Net in depth – its features, how to integrate it in WPForms and the pre-requisites & also learn all about Authorize.Net payment gateway for WPForms.
What Is Authorize.Net
Authorize.Net is a payment gateway that gets integrated seamlessly on websites.
With Authorize.Net, you can accept online payments readily on your website.
Your customers can pay using Visa, Master Card, PayPal, Apple Pay, American Express, JCB, Discover and e-check.
Authorize.Net payment gateway for WPForms shows you how to integrate your WordPress website to Authorize.net.
Authorize.Net Payment Gateway For WPForms
Authorize.Net is an addon to WPForms.
Anyone with WPForms Elite account can easily use Authorize.Net to accept online payments.
Now you can have easy and hassle-free flow of payments on your websites.
People with an e-store and donation sites can use this add-on to their advantage.
The best thing about this add-on is that once you have set up your account, you can add Authorize.net payment option in just one click.
You don’t have to play around with short codes or block editors every time you want to place payment button on forms.
With this one add-on, all your invoices and customer management information is managed.
You don’t need to print and send invoices or employ any other software/ tool for making invoices.
Authorize.Net takes care of all these tedious tasks. Many a times, it happens that a person using gateway, which supports only domestic transactions have to integrate one more button for PayPal, to accept international payments.
But Authorize.Net provides PayPal as one of the options to pay online. Hence, it takes care of domestic and international transactions.
You don’t need any other gateway for accepting payments from countries other than your own country.
Not only that, together with WPForms, Authorize.Net provides extensive range of features.
These are as follows,
- An easy set up.
- Different Payment Types.
- Customer Information Manager – It keeps track of payments, billing and shipping information.
- Automated Recurring Payment Facility.
- Custom Digital Invoices to customers on their email address.
- Simple Checkout – A secure hosted payment form with PCI DSS Compliance is adopted for checkouts.
- Account Updater.
- Fraud Detection.
Integrate Authorize.net with WPForms
Before integrating Authorize.Net in your WPForms, you need to connect it to your WordPress site.
You can follow the Tutorial for How to Connect Authorize.Net to WordPress Site.
Now, let’s add Authorize.Net to WPForms.
Step 1: Click on Create New Form and add all the fields that you require in your new form.
There are four mandatory fields that you need to add to your forms for Authorize.Net to come into play. These fields are:
- Name Field
- Email Filed
- Items Field – It can include Single Item, Multiple Item, Checkbox Items or Dropdown Items.
- Authorized.Net Field – This field will collect Credit Card details.
Step 2: Now, Go to Payments and Select Authorize.Net.
When you will click Authorize.Net, a window will open on the right side.
On this window, check the box “Enable Authorize.Net payments”.
Step 3: Below “Enable Authorize.Net payments” checkbox, you’ll see some optional settings. Let me elaborate what each field means.
- Payment Description: This is something that appears on user’s credit card statement.
- Authorize.Net Payment Receipt: It will send receipt to your customers. For making this work, you need to select email field from your form.
- Customer Name: It will send Customer information and payment details to Authorize.Net. However, to make this work, you need to select name field from your form.
Note: Payment Description and Authorize.Net Payment Receipt Settings will work only for one-time payment, not for recurring subscriptions.
Step 4: Save the form.
Basic requirements to us Autorize.net
- You need to sign-up for Authorize.Net account.
- You Need to purchase WPForms Elite License.
- Your site must be secured with a valid SSL certificate. It will make your site PCI DSS compliant and ensure safety when it comes to customer’s card details.
This fancy addon is a one-stop solution for sites that regularly deal with payments, especially, international transactions.
Authorize.Net provides you with far larger set of payment options than any other payment gateway.
You may also like,